Easy Low Carb Pizza
BASE (serves 2)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together until a dough forms.
- Roll into a ball. Place between two pieces of baking paper and roll out to your desired thickness. Suggest about 1/2 cm in thickness. It will burn easily if it is too thin.
- Remove the top piece of baking paper. Transfer the crust on the bottom layer of the paper with the crust into a pizza pan. .
- Bake for approx 25 minutes or until golden. (Make sure you watch closely as it can burn easily!)
Add your desired topping and place back into the oven for an additional 10 - 15 mins or until your desired crispy-ness.
TIP! Save on wastage and use up what you have left over in the fridge!